iPv6 Forum Logo Certification Program
iPv6 Forum Malaysia is the Malaysian Certification Body for the Global iPv6 Forum Based in Luxembourg. All iPv6 Forum Malaysia Certification is based on the Global iPv6 Forum standards set.
We are currently offering the following Certification for the Malaysia:
iPv6 Ready Organisation
The IPv6 Ready Organisation Logo Program certifies that all aspect of IPv6 components that are operational and at par with standards set by the Global IPv6 Forum.
This certification is only valid when carried out by a certified an experienced IPv6 Auditor.
Certified iPv6 Auditor.
An experienced and certified IPv6 professional with Auditng Experience based on the standards promoted by the IPv6 Forum in Luxumbourg.
Certified iPv6 Transition Agent.
Organisations undertaking the transition of an organization MUST be certified and staffed with Certified IPv6 Engineers and led by experienced Professionals with the requisite qualifications and processes.
This will ensure that the organization in question has been trained and experienced to undertake the task of migrating from a;
- IPv4 to an IPv6 environment;
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 environment.
Certified iPv6 Engineer.
The IPv6 Education and Certification Logo Program is intended to increase practical engineering expertise and hands-on knowledge to tackle this massive undertaking ahead of us extending thereby user confidence by demonstrating that IPv6 will be deployed by qualified engineers exploiting the rich set of new IPv6 features and capabilities.
For more information, click here.
iPv6 Ready Websites.
BASIC LEVELThe basic level validates the applicant web site IPv6 reachability as defined by the IPv6 Enabled WWW Logo validation specification. If the script is run successfully the applicant web site is assigned a logo ID and is listed on the IPv6 Enabled web pages.HOW TO APPLYThe process for obtaining the IPv6 WWW Logo Basic level is as following:
- Download the IPv6 Enabled WWW validation specifications from the IPv6 Enabled Logo web site.
- Fill out the Application form online and complete the IPv6 Enabled Logo Usage Agreement by filling out the entry information and pressing the “apply button” to show your intention of agreement.
- Once your application is validated and basic reachability checks are run you will receive a dynamic image logo with a script to be insert in your web site source file. The script will check the IPv6 reachability of your web site.
- Once the script is run successfully on your web site you will receive Logo ID with a unique serial number.
- Your web site will be listed on the IPv6 Enabled WWW Websites List.
ADVANCED LEVELiPv6 Enabled Logo Program now calls for information and advices from public. If you have any good suggestions or questions, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support and cooperation would be greatly appreciated.
For any query or comment about the validated web sites, please contact us.